The TH1758 is a high accuracy temperature and humidity sensor system that communicates using RS-485, LoRa with other devices. It consists of a Sensirion’s SHT3x-DIS sensor, STM32L151 and Semtech SX1276/8 Transceiver.
The TH1758 have an two LED’s to display current environmental information, indicates humidity and temperature update every 10 seconds, when temperature below zero LED 2 will automatic plus ‘-’.
1. Max. accuracy: Temperature sensor ±0.2°C, relative humidity sensor ±2 %RH.
2. 9V to 24V Input Operating Range
3. RS485 (for Modbus communication).
4. Support MODBUS-RTU at 9600bps.
5. 2 LED Display.
6. Low power: LED OFF current 7ma, LED ON current 13~366ma(brightness 0~7) @12V.
7. LoRa band available at 433/868/915 Mhz.
8. Ambient Temp. Range [°C] -40 to +85
9. Open source.
Industrial Environmental Monitoring
Agriculture Greenhouse Environmental Monitoring
Cold Chain Monitoring
LoRa Protocol6.1 General overview
The TH1758 is an open source project,
check out git code https://github.com/gridrf/thsensor.